Tuesday, September 26, 2006

3 Things?

Right I've been tagged by adventuring to do this - and then as I read back through her responses I realised that I could well give many of the same answers - oh well..... I'll try to be original but apologies to Jen for stealing her thoughts.

1. Three things that scare me
Being an adult
Having kids/not ever having kids
Heights

2. Three people that make me laugh
Eddie Izzard
My Husband
Stephen Fry

3. Three things I hate the most
Being ill
My dad being ill
Distance

4. Three things I don't understand
Nietzsche (tried and failed, my only 3rd class mark at Uni)
People drinking and driving
The rules of cricket

5. Three things I'm doing right now
Drinking a cup of coffee
Half watching/listening to an episode of Star Trek: Next Generation
Watching Mr Lyle climb through a big bush (actually now he's walking on the keyboard)

6. Three things I want to do before I die
Be well (continuing the theme)
Have no debt
Get a PhD

7. Three things I can do
Bake fabulous cakes
Have 'inappropriate' conversations very loudly in public without caring
Be a hostess with the most-ess

8. Three ways to describe my personality
Mixed
Mad
Mumpkin

9. Three things I can't do
Smoke
Move at any great speed unaided
Kill Daddy Long Legs

10. Three things I think you should listen to
10,000 Maniacs version of 'Because the Night'
Push (acoustic version) by Moist
One Cool Remove by Shawn Colvin & Mary Chapin Carpenter

11. Three things I'd like to learn
Psycho-sexual counseling
French
jewelry making

12. Three favourite foods
Divine milk chocolate
Sainsbury's 'Taste the Difference' Tadkha Dhaal
Marmite sandwiches

13. Three beverages I drink regularly
Starbucks Soy Milk Latte
Fizzy water
Clipper Tea

14. Three shows I watched as a kid
Fingermouse
Rent-a-Ghost (when Mum and Dad weren't looking, its the occult you know)
Chronicles of Narnia

15. Three people I'm tagging (to do this)
I'll get back to you on that one.

No comments: