Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ok.. so that wasn't so subtle

I have just been chastised for my facebook status message. Ok, it wasn't that funny (or clever) in hindsight. I'm normally quite reserved at passing public judgment but when a member of my extended family gets arrested for doing something so utterly stupid that I honestly don't quite know what to say it just slipped out. And it did not reveal any body's identity, not to anyone who didn't already know. But I admit it wasn't the wisest thing I've ever done. I have now been suitably told off, but still feel slightly indignant.... but I've changed it.

2 comments:

AdventuringJen said...

How intriguing! Having only seen the changed status...ah well, it will remain a mystery for me! xxx

doctor/woman said...

Hey, when do we get to hear properly about your trip to the US of A??