Monday, October 20, 2008

Where have I been?

My goodness it's been a long time since I've written, in fact I think it's probably the longest time between posts since I started this blog. But I'm not gone completely, just had the busiest couple of months that I've had since starting my job, and four different visits from family on top of that. I've had lots of posts going around my head as always, but none of them have managed to make it on to hear until now.

So where have I been? Belgium, Ireland, with my sister, with my mother, with my sister-in-law and with my mother-in-law, shopping for winter clothes and shoes, watching Party of Five re-runs on Zone Romantica and Gilmore Girls on E4, celebrating hubland's 34th birthday with a chocolate dinosaur cake, playing with Sky+, feeling broody*, making apple juice, loving Autumn, wondering when the babies will arrive.... and currently listening to Jann Arden singing 'Good Mother' and wondering why I've never heard of her before.

So where have you been?

*aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh

No comments: